Music is what keeps us together.
A Message from Our Band President.Concerts, and Jazz, and Pep - Oh My!
Wow! This year is flying by! Whether it be concerts, pep band, jazz band events, classroom visits, and so much more, the band has been loving being back this school year! We have a concert coming up on March 22 at 7 PM in the MAC! It is the return of our 5-12 Mass Band Concert! We will have nearly 300 musicians performing this evening! You won't want to miss it!We just wrapped up our trip to San Antonio, January 22-26! It was such a great time and so many memories were made! Some of our trip highlights included a River Canal Cruise, Six Flags, and a trip to the Enchanted Springs Ranch and Corpus Christi beach. We had great performances by both the band and choir at Six Flags!
We have a great group of officers leading our band this year. Caleb Kuske is our Vice President, Lynn Skiba is our secretary, and Lance Otremba is our treasurer. We also elected Alyssa Thesing as our official photographer.
It’s been an exciting year to be a Pioneer. Thank you for your support and we look forward to seeing you at our concerts and athletic events: Go Pioneers!
—Kiara Olesch, Band President
- Concert Band: Text to 81010 the message @pierzband2
- Symphonic Band: Text to 81010 the message @pierzband1
- Jazz I Band: Text to 81010 the message @healyjazz
- Jazz II Band: Text to 81010 the message @pioneerjz
- Junior High Band Band/Pep Band: Text to 81010 the message @pierzband4
- Pit Band: Text to 81010 the message @healypit
- Parents: Text to 81010 the message @pierzbands