Pierz Schools places a high value on connecting with families, students, staff, and the community. There are several ways to stay connected and receive the news and information in ways that work best for you!
- District Website - a continual source of information showcasing events, stories, and announcements regarding students, staff and the schools.
- School Website pages - each school has its own website page for news, information, and stories designed to let you know what is happening in your student's school.
- District Facebook - many announcements, events, and emergency notifications will be posted to the district Facebook page. You do not need a Facebook account to see all information as it is a public page.
- Pioneer Pride Newsletter- a bi-monthly school district e-newsletter sharing news and stories for the whole community. Sign up to receive newsletters to your email inbox!
- Community Connection (formerly Education Today) - published quarterly in the Morrison County Record.
- Classroom information - most classrooms will use online resources (Remind, Google Classroom, Class Dojo, SeeSaw, D2L) to deliver classroom happenings and timely information. Please check with your child's classroom teacher.
- SchoolMessenger - is how we communicate directly to families and staff by phone and voicemail. This system communicates urgent information quickly as well as important messages and alerts. It's imperative your child's school has your most updated email, home, and cell phone.
- Synergy (Student Information System or SIS) - this is where your child's attendance, grades, assignments, and report cards will be generated. You can also update your contact information, emergency contact information, and view student schedules from Synergy. Learn how.
- Radio: Inclement weather late-starts and closings will be broadcast on Little Falls radio KLTF (960 AM)/WYRQ (92.1 FM) and WCCO Ch. 4. Note that if a single bus is running late, we will notify KLTF and send a school reach call to those families. Calls are made using our School Messenger; please ensure we have your current phone number!
Submit a News Story or Photo
Let us know what's going on around the District by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with an idea for a story or a current/upcoming event.
We encourage photo submissions and work to utilize them, depending on space and the quality of the photos. We do not give bylines unless the photos are submitted by a student photographer.