Register for the 2024-2025 school year soon!
We believe in partnering with you in our preschool program to prepare children to enter kindergarten.
We believe parents are the first and most important teachers in a child’s life. It is you, the parent(s) who play a critical role in preparing your child for success with the assistance of the school; not the role of school with the assistance of parents.
We welcome your involvement and invite open communication with your child's teacher.
We use a play-based, hands-on learning approach in our classrooms using Frogstreet Curriculum, which incorporates Conscious Discipline, Handwriting without Tears, and ZooPhonics curriculums. The combination of these curriculums and assessments with instruction by our MN licensed teachers earns our program the highest rating from MN Parent Aware.
We offer a 2-day, full-day program that runs the length of the school year. Transportation to and from may be available. Check with Tracy Voigt at 320-630-3475 with questions.
Registration information will be posted before February 20, 2024. An open gym from 6-8pm will be held for families to break up the winter blahs and burn off some energy in the Middle School gym while having the opportunity to ask questions about preschool, ECFE, screening and Head Start.
Early InterventionIntervention services are based on your child’s individual needs, in order to help your child learn and grow. Accessing intervention services as early as possible will ensure the best developmental outcomes for your child.
- Decades of rigorous research show that children’s earliest experiences play a critical role in brain development.
- High-quality early intervention programs for infants and toddlers can reduce the incidence of future problems in their learning, behavior, and health.
- Intervention is likely to be more effective and less costly when it is provided earlier in life rather than later.
- High-quality intervention services can change a child’s developmental path and some children catch up to the same developmental levels as other children their age.
- Families benefit by being able to better meet their child’s needs from an early age.
Students who meet the criteria may be eligible to receive home-based services or attend preschool at no charge through the ECSE program.PaymentA deposit, full payment or automatic monthly payments are required at the time of registration. You can start making payments as soon as you register and payments must be complete prior to April of 2025. Balances after September 30, 2024 will incur a service fee.To pay the $25 deposit, use the Variable Online Payment link. Pay in full or set up automatic payments prior to September 30, 2024. If you fall into Scales C or D, you can waive the deposit by completing an Early Learning Scholarship application.