Register for the 2022-2023 school year now!
We believe in partnering with you in our preschool program to prepare children to enter kindergarten.
We believe parents are the first and most important teachers in a child’s life. It is you, the parent(s) who play a critical role in preparing your child for success with the assistance of the school; not the role of school with the assistance of parents.
We welcome your involvement and invite open communication with your child's teacher.
We use a play-based, hands-on learning approach in our classrooms using the OWL, Handwriting without Tears, and ZooPhonics curriculums. The combination of these curriculums and assessment with instruction by our MN licensed teachers earns our program the highest rating from MN Parent Aware.
We offer a 2-day, full-day program that runs the length of the school year. Transportation to and from may be available. Check with Tracy Voigt at 320-630-3475 with questions.
For the 2022-23 school year, classes will be offered on Monday and Wednesday or Tuesday and Thursday with Fridays utilized for intervention and make-up days.
Early InterventionIntervention services are based on your child’s individual needs in order to help your child learn and grow. Accessing intervention services as early as possible will ensure the best developmental outcomes for your child.
- Decades of rigorous research show that children’s earliest experiences play a critical role in brain development.
- High-quality early intervention programs for infants and toddlers can reduce the incidence of future problems in their learning, behavior and health.
- Intervention is likely to be more effective and less costly when it is provided earlier in life rather than later.
- High-quality intervention services can change a child’s developmental path and some children catch up to the same developmental levels as other children their age.
- Families benefit by being able to better meet their child’s needs from an early age.
Students who meet the criteria may be eligible to receive home-based services or attend preschool at no charge through the ECSE program.PaymentA deposit or full payment is required at the time of registration. To pay the $25 deposit, use the Variable Online Payment link. Pay in full and receive 5% off your payment if done prior to September 30, 2022. If you fall into the Scales C or D, you can waive the deposit by completing an Early Learning Scholarship application.