College and Career Services
The high school counselor assists students in making academic and career plans. They can work one-on-one with students experiencing personal problems. They might also work on a larger scale to educate students about drug abuse, bullying or other significant issues high schoolers face.
Welcome to our career counseling corner! I am here to help you with all of your school needs.
- 24 hour emergency: 911
- Crisis Text Line: Text “MN” to 741741
- Mobile Mental Health Crisis Line: 1-800-523-3333
- Suicide Prevention Lifeline
- Canvas Health Crisis Services: 651-777-5222 (option 3)
- 24 hr. Cambridge Medical Center Crisis Intervention: 763-689-7887
- LGBTQ Suicide Resource: Trevor Project